Eating smart is about nurturing your body, fostering your mind, feeding your soul — and being a good mom to YOU.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
Food is real medicine! Your kitchen is an apothecary for optimal health, balanced hormones, emotional freedom, and a vibrant immune system unleashed by a healthy microbiome. What sits at the end of your fork is the deciding factor.
So, whether you’re struggling to lose weight and want to create a new relationship with food, or experiencing any of the following:
- Debilitating monthly cramps, acne or night sweats
- IBS that never gets resolved
- Autoimmune disease pitfalls
- Chronic over use of antibiotics
- Maybe you’re tired of constantly feeling tired, and your libido is starting to wane
WHAT TO EXPECT: A Nutrition & Lifestyle Program Specifically Customized for You!
We’ll explore every nook and cranny of your eating habits to create a vibrant food program that includes bountiful organic vegetables, fruits, grass fed and pastured meat, cold-water fish, nuts and an abundance of good fats. Mother nature intended for you to thrive and eating right will reap the following benefits:
- Resolve sugar cravings once and for all
- Menstrual cycles without the drama of PMS, cramps or heavy bleeding
- Managing stress with more ease and perspective
- Looking younger and feeling mentally sharp
- Maintaining a healthy BMI without starving yourself
- Profoundly impacting depression and anxiety
Daily Lifestyle Choices
I’ll assist you in achieving a more balanced and mindful approach to your life that includes the following:
- Smart ways to manage your stress- that aren’t stressful
- How to get a good night’s sleep and feel refreshed while reducing belly fat
- Movement and exercise suggestions that get you limber and motivated
In an ideal world, we would all be eating a nutrient-dense diet. Still, most people fall short of meeting their personal daily requirements for various vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. I’ll suggest specific nutritional supplements that will support your particular needs because no two people are alike!
Every day, we’re exposed to toxins ranging from pesticides and antibiotics in our food supply to petroleum-based compounds in our cosmetics and household products. I’ll enhance your ability to detox more efficiently via specific foods and supplements that will help reset your metabolism, increase your energy, strengthen your immune system and reduce your risk for cancer.
I’m happy to review your existing lab work although, I may need to recommend other labs that will shed further light upon your specific health challenges
Whether you live in Atlanta, Charleston, Washington DC or anywhere in the United States.
Call or email me today for your FREE 15-minute Discovery Call!
Initial Consultations: 90 minutes
Follow-up Session: 45 minutes
After our Initial Consultation, I recommend 4 to 8 follow-up sessions to promote and support optimal results.