Gastrointestinal issues are more than gas, bloat, or IBS. They also manifest as depression, anxiety, fibroids and chronic pain.
Your gut health is at the epicenter of your overall physical and mental health. Let’s open the window for a more holistic view.
In Clinical Practice, I Frequently See the Following Gastrointestinal Issues:
- Gas and Bloat
- Nausea- food just sits in your stomach
- GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Many Clients also Experience an Array of Symptoms & Conditions That Often Include:
- PMS or PMMD
- Infertility and/or Miscarriage
- Uterine Fibroids and/or Polyps
- Resistant Weight Loss
- Brain Fog
- Skin Conditions — Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea…
- Autoimmune Disorders — Hashimoto’s, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis…
- ADD or ADHD
- Anxiety and Depression
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Low Libido
Whether you live in Atlanta, Charleston, Washington DC or anywhere in the United States.
Call or email me today for your FREE 15-minute Discovery Call!
Initial Consultations: 90 minutes
Follow-up Session: 45 minutes
After our Initial Consultation, I recommend 4 to 8 follow-up sessions to promote and support optimal results.